Macedonian Veterinary Review
(Mac Vet Rev) is an international peer-reviewed, open access journal
devoted to the advancement and dissemination of scientific knowledge concerning veterinary sciences and related academic disciplines.
As an official publication of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine - Skopje
at the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, the journal is published two times per year in English language, as an online (e-ISSN 1857-7425) and a printed (p-ISSN 1409-7621) edition.
"Mac Vet Rev" covers all scientific and technological aspects of veterinary sciences such as: anatomy, histology and embriology, physiology, biochemistry, animal welfare, pharmacology and toxicology, microbiology with immunology, pathology, public health, food safety quality, parasitology, infectious diseases, clinical sciences, reproduction of animals, veterinary economy, alternative veterinary medicine and other biomedical as well medical fields
The Journal "Mac Vet Rev" accepts high quality scientific papers
who passed the per-review procedure
from the field of veterinary sciences - basic, clinical, environmental, animal-origin food hygiene, feed hygiene, food safety and quality, animal and public health etc.
The Journal "Mac Vet Rev" does not charge for processing or submission of articles, which means that all articles submitted and accepted for publishing in Mac Vet Rev are FREE of CHARGE.
The full text of PDF files, published in the last "Current Issue" are available on the Journal archive.
Editor in Chief
Prof. Lazo Pendovski, PhD
Why submit paper to "Macedonian Veterinary Review"
- Indexed in Elsevier – SCOPUS, EBSCO (DiscoveryService), AGRICOLA (National Agricultural Library), CAS (Chemical Abstracts), SCImago (SJR), NLM Catalog (Collections of the National Library of Medicine), AGORA, HINARI and AGRIS, CABI (Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences International) and many more...
- Mac Vet Rev is always freely available online;
- Fast, fair and constructive peer review procedure;
- On-line first article publishing that is citable by the Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allowing permanent resolution to each article and giving publishers the ability to link their references to articles whenever they are cited;
- NO payment for article processing or publishing fee is required from authors;
- Free language-correction services for all authors especially from non-English speaking regions;
- Free publication of color figures, graphs and tables in published articles;
- High quality publishing, available in both forms, electronic and printed;
- Promotion of each article in numerous abstracting databases;
- CrossCheck Plagiarism Screening System;